Folding is a way to display your rendered FoldingText content on the web.
I’ve implemented what was the most important features for me: folding, tag filtering and todo lists. Feel free to fork & send pull requests if you want additional features.
Include "folding.js" and "folding.css". Folding.js exports one function
foldIt. To use it you can either pass it a node list
foldIt(document.getElementsByClassName('post-content')), a single element
foldIt(document.getElementById('fold-this')) or simply call
foldIt() to have it process all elements with the class “folding”.
// Process all elements with the class "folding". foldIt(); // Process a single element foldIt(document.getElementById('fold-this')); // Process all elements in a node list. foldIt(document.getElementsByClassName('post-content'));
In which we learn to navigate and interact with the world.
- Viewport scrolling @frontend
- Implement sprite culling @frontend
- Re-add interactives (units & other clickable stuff)
- Viewport scrolling @done
- Implement sprite culling @done
- Re-add interactives (units & other clickable stuff) @done
- Re-add unit movement @done
In which two or more people can take turns to interact with the world.
- Multiple players @done
- Implement turns @done
- Add unit ownership @done
- Only allow interaction with own units
- Only allow interaction with own units @done
- Find random starting positions Find random starting positions Find random starting positions Find random starting positions @done
- Track movement points @done
- Don't allow movement into mountains and sea
In which said people start beating the crap out of each other (a natual progression of events).
- Work out the hills-forest & terrain-features relationship
- Melee @combat
- Ranged @combat
- Defensive & offensive terrain bonuses @combat
- Bonus: Animated projectiles @combat
- Bonus: Animated melee combat (bumping+fade out a la Civ I & dust) @combat
In which constructive things also can be done.
- Worker can build roads
- ... and camps - protocities
- Must be 8 squares apart
- Production based on population & terrain @economy
- Food based on population & terrain @economy
- Growth based on food @economy
- Construct buildings
- Buildings enables the construction of additional & units
- There must be a cap on the number of camps that can be built @economy
- Unit cap based on the number of camps @economy
- Defensive bonus in camps @combat
- Reduced movement cost for travelling along roads
- Bonus: camps evolve to villages and can support more units